2V NMST 1890AH GEL WERBAT SEALED HEAVY DUTY DEEP CYCLE INDUSTRIAL BATTERIES
- The design life is 15 years
- Superior German Engineering
- Industrial Heavy Duty Batteries
- Gel Technology in Heavy Duty Industrial Fire Retardant PP OUTER CASING.
- Operating temperature : -20°C to 50°C
- Standard- Complies with IEC 61427/IEC 60896-21&22
- Low Self discharge rate allows for up to 2 years shelf life
- Tubular Positive electrode design
- Cycle life 2000 cycles at 60 % DOD & 3000 cycles at 40 % DOD at 20°C
Comparison between Tubular Gel vs AGM VRLA
Tubular Gel- WERBAT
AGM VRLA- Competition
Higher (2400nos of cycles at 50% DOD, 6000nos of cycles at 20% DOD). Gel has higher acid attraction which avoids acid stratification
Low (1800nos at 50% DOD, 4000nos at 20% DOD)
operating range between – 20°C to +50°C
above 27deg.C, an increase of 10°C can reduce battery life by 50% or more.
Tubular plate design works excellently in partial state of charge condition.
Flat Plate AGM series does not works well for deep cycle application
The stability against deep discharges is better in GEL systems, because of the extra microporous separator
not stable for deep discharge application
WERBAT offers 36months
Competition offers majorly 24months warranty
Low Self discharge rate allows for up to 2 years shelf life
generally battery to be stored within 6months.
*The above data shows advantages of Tubular Gel is best suited for Deep Cycle application.