PSC INDUSTRIES LTD: Warranty Policy
PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. provides a 12 MONTHS warranty for all its products from the original date of purchase and a 2-Day Return Window (see Return of Non-Defective Products below)
Please note that any warranty services must be accompanied by the Proforma Invoice and Receipt from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The Invoice number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. will offer no warranty service without the Proforma Invoice and Receipt of purchase.
PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. Warranty can either be a FULL Warranty or a LIMITED Warranty (Kindly See Below).
PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. Warrants, only to the original purchaser, these warrantees are not transferable
All shipping fees both to and from PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. must be paid by the customer. All returns, both during and after the warranty period, must be affected via the Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service described below.
All original parts (parts installed by PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. at the original system build) replaced by PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. become the property of PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. The Solar Power/Hybrid Inverter System owner is responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to the Solar Power/Hybrid Inverter System other than as set forth.
PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the Solar Power/Hybrid Inverter System. Under no circumstances shall PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the Solar Power/Hybrid Inverter System.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
There Are Two Available Sections of Cover:
PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. warrants Systems/components/Products installed by PSC INDUSTRIES and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for 12 MONTHS from the original purchase date. During this period, PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at PSC INDUSTRIES LTD.’s discretion, without charge to customer.
PSC SOLAR UK Systems/components/Products not installed by PSC Industries Limited Engineers are covered under a Limited Warranty and attracts a minimum charge OF N30,250 per damaged component part, each time an item is returned for repairs during the warranty period which is the first 12 months from the date of purchase.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER TO ARRANGE TO RETURN/TRANSPORT DEFECTIVE UNIT AS WELL AS ARRANGE TO COLLECT REPAIRED/UNREPAIRED UNIT FROM PSC INDUSTRIES OFFICES LOCATED AT 41B OLUTOYE CRESCENT/ ADENIYI JONES AVENUE, IKEJA , LAGOS.
PSC INDUSTRIES LIMITED WILL NEITHER SEND ITS STAFF TO COLLECT NOR BEAR ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COLLECTION NOR DELIVERY OF SYSTEMS/UNITS COVERED UNDER THE LIMITED WARRANTY PROGRAM OR OUT OF WARRANTY ITEMS.
The Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
1. This warranty extends only to products manufactured, distributed and/or sold by PSC INDUSTRIES LTD.
2. It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in Nigeria.
3. This warranty covers only normal use of the Solar Power/Hybrid Inverter System/Component part. PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including those resulting from improper and unauthorized installers and installation methods or the use of unauthorized or substandard products or components used in conjunction with PSC INDUSTRIES LTD products, or if customer rejects recommendation to purchase protective components like Stabilizers, Change over switches etc., or other non-recommended practices.
4. You must retain your Receipt or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
5. No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
6. PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. accepts no responsibility for any Solar Power/Hybrid Inverter System programs, data or information stored on any media or any parts of any products returned for repair to PSC INDUSTRIES LTD.
7. This warranty does not cover any third party components or related problems.
8. PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party (non-PSC INDUSTRIES LTD.) components or solar systems.
9. Customer is FULLY responsible for return and collection of items to and from PSC Industries offices, in Ikeja, Lagos.
10. All customers will PREPAY A standard Call out Fee of N30,250 for any warranty or repair callout orders within Lagos State, NIGERIA before an Engineer is sent out for any repairs or call outs. If however, the customer has a FULL Warranty this callout fee does not apply and system/component part will be promptly repaired or replaced free of charge under the warranty provisions.
11. If on the other hand the system failure is not covered under the warranty provisions (LIMITED Warranty – and attracts a minimum of N30,250 charge per damaged component part) customer will be so advised by email and a quote given for repairs. Repairs will commence after payment is received in cleared funds.
12. THESE SYSTEMS/COMPONENTS OR PRODUCTS MUST be returned by Purchaser or his agents to PSC INDUSTRIES LTD Offices located at Ikeja, Lagos with the Original Proforma Invoice or Receipt of Purchase within the first 12 Months from date of Purchase to be entitled to this relief.
Return of Non-Defective Products
A non-defective product may be returned to PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. within Two (2) days of purchase for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
1. PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the products return.
2. No refund will be granted for Solar system/Component which has been opened, used, or tampered with in any way which jeopardized PSC INDUSTRIES LTD.’s ability to remarket or resell the product. PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. maintains full discretion in decisions regarding a products fitness for return.
3. Any non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping or handling charges.
4. Quantity purchases of five systems or more are not eligible for return.
To return a defective product, please contact our Customer Service Department and follow the Return of Products Instructions below. Returns will not be accepted without a Proforma Invoice and Receipt of Purchase. Manufacturer restrictions do apply. Any item missing the UPC on the original packaging may not be returned.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
Should you have any problems with your Solar Power/Hybrid Inverter System/Component, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
1. If repairs are required, the customer must provide proof of purchase. Repair services are rendered by PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. only. Any shipping on any item returned for repair is the customers’ responsibility.
2. All returned parts must be packaged along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a Proforma Invoice and Receipt of purchase.
3. Pack the Solar/Inverter system/Component in its original box or a well-protected box, as outlined in the Return Shipping Instructions. PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss of any product.
Package, Ship the Solar/Inverter System/Component with a copy of your Receipt and/or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s)
PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. Service Center
ADDRESS: 41B OLUTOYE CRESCENT/ Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria
4. Upon receiving the item, PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. will repair or replace your System/Component (at PSC INDUSTRIES LTD.’s discretion) after payment is received in cleared funds and will test it for at least 30minutes in your presence or your chosen representative before the item is released in good condition.
5. Items will only be shipped without being tested in the customers’ presence at the direction of the customer and after a written consent is received from the customer by email stating that he/she assumes full liability for not having the system tested in their presence.
6. The customer assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.
After One-Year Warranty – Post Warranty Repair
For post warranty repair, the procedure is the same as outlined above for repairs and shipping. However, you are responsible for repair charges and labor (if not under warranty), and the current price of part(s) used in repair.
Customer Service & Technical Support:
CUSTOMER SERVICE INFO: 08120855444, 08123655444, 08089552800
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. does not offer technical support for any Solar system/Component including installed OS or other programs. Technical support should be pursued through channels offered by the Solar system/Component’s individual tech support.
PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. accepts no liability for problems caused by after-market Solar system/Component or hardware modifications or additions.
PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. is not responsible for giving any technical support concerning the installation or integration of any Solar system/Component or component the customer did not pay PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. to install.
PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. is not responsible for loss of data or time, even with hardware failure. Customers are responsible for backing up any data for their own protection.
PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. is not responsible for any loss of work (“down time”) caused by a product requiring service. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse.
PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. has the option of voiding the warranty if anyone other than an PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. technician attempts to service the product.
PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of hardware, Solar system/Component, or additional devices added to complement any system/component bought at
PSC INDUSTRIES LTD.
Under no circumstances will PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees and/or restocking fees
PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website.
PSC INDUSTRIES LTD. makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.
COMPONENT ITEM FULL PRICES as amended July 1, 2020
1.5KVA AC/DC BOARD – N50,100
2.5KVA – 3.5KVA AC/DC BOARD – N61,000
6KVA AC/DC BOARD – N71,500
10KVA AC/DC BOARD – N82,500
LCD DISPLAY N8,250
ENGINEER SITE CALL OUT (for repairs) IN LAGOS – N30,250
ENGINEER SITE SURVEY/LOAD EVALUATION IN LAGOS – N30,250 REFUNDABLE FEE