Xantra Inverter is the official brand of the Inverters manufactured and distributed by PSC Industries LTD. Xantra Inverters are made in Germany by PSC Industries and distributed to virtually all countries in the Sub-Saharan region of Africa.
Why Xantra Inverter?
You may be wondering what is the need for this particular brand especially if you already own an Inverter with another brand. Xantra Inverter has become a household name and the most trusted Power Inverter in Nigeria and there must be reason why the product stands out, out of the hundreds of Inverters that presently flood the market.
First of all, one of the things you have to know about Xantra Inverters is that they are specifically built for the West African Market and environment. With over 25 years of experience in Renewable energy technology, PSC Industries designed the present models to adapt to the hot or tropical climate of the West African region. Also put into consideration while designing the new Xantra Inverters is the constant fluctuations in the frequency of power from the national grid of many West African countries. This fluctuation in frequency is known to cause frequent and often fatal damage to the regular inverters in the market.
PSC Solar Xantra super Inverters has been carefully re-engineered with German technology to adapt to all the environmental factors that are otherwise little known in Asia (China and India) and where the majority of the Inverters in Nigeria originally come from. In addition, because Xantra Inverters are made in Germany, they also come with that strong and reliable German engineering technology.
Now take a close look at the specifications of a typical Xantra Inverter below
- Made in Germany
- Built-in Automatic Voltage Regulator
- Super silent operation
- 150v – 285v a/c input threshold operating range.
- Up to 75amps/second battery charging capability
- Auto self-test on LCD super digital display
- Efficiency of 99+%
- Galvanic isolation
- Integrated automatic voltage regulator
- Pure sine wave inverter
- Automatic a/c mains bypass
- Pure automatic integration to utility mains electricity
- New cutting edge technology in German engineering
- Low battery, overload, over temperature, short circuit protection
- Overload, abnormal AC input, low battery ups failure alarm
- Battery selection to charge all battery types
- Great for residential, commercial or industrial application
- Power factor 0.95 – 1.00.
- 12 month limited warranty.
Now you can buy PSC Solar Xantra Inverter at our Nigerian Head Office in 79 Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria. If you want to order online from any part of the world, you can visit www.pscsolaruk.com/inverters and we can ship for you at affordable prices.