LITHIUM BATTERIES AND HYBRID ADVANCED INVERTERS NOW AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA!!!
Lithium Batteries (LiFePo4) power bank is now in Nigeria.
Advantages of using Lithium Battery for your Solar Energy Installations
There are many advantages to using a li-ion cell of battery. These li-ion battery advantages include:
- Smaller and lighter: Li-ion battery is lighter than other rechargeable batteries in consideration of battery capacity. This makes it more practical in portable consumer electronic devices in which physical specifications such as weight and form factor are considered important selling points.
- High energy density: Li-ion battery has higher energy density than other rechargeable batteries. This means having high power capacity without being too bulky. This is suitable for use in power-hungry devices such as laptops and smartphones. Advancements in technology open potential for higher capacities.
- Low self-discharge: Li-ion battery also has a low self-discharge rate of about 1.5 percent per month. This means that the battery has a longer shelf life when not in used because it discharges slowly than other rechargeable batteries. Take note that nickel-metal hydride battery has a self-discharge of 20 percent per month.
- Zero to low memory effect: Li-ion battery has zero to minimal memory effect. Take note than memory effect is a phenomenon observed in rechargeable batteries in which they lose their maximum energy capacity when repeated recharged after being only partially discharged. This memory effect is common in nickel-metal hydride rechargeable batteries such as NiCd and NiMH.
- Quick charging: Li-ion battery is quicker to charge than other rechargeable batteries. It actually takes a fraction of a time to charge when compared to counterparts.
- High open-circuit voltage: Li-ion battery has a chemistry that results in higher open-circuit voltage than other aqueous batteries such as lead acid, nickel-metal hydride, and nickel-cadmium.
- Longer lifespan: Li-ion battery can typically handle hundreds of charge-discharge cycles. Some lithium ion batteries loss 30 percent of their capacity after 1000 cycles while more advanced lithium ion batteries still have better capacity only after 5000 cycles.
You Can now order for Lithium Inverter batteries(51V/90AH) 4.5KW for both indoor and Outdoor applications, 6KVA(5KW) ADVANCED HYBRID INVERTER and COMPLETE UNIT of PSC SOLAR (UK) 6KVA Hybrid Inverter with Lithium (LiFePO4) Battery Power bank.
Description of Lithium batteries (LiFePo4) and 6KVA Hybrid Advanced Inverter
1. Modular Design – Can Increase Power by adding more Units
2. Rapid Charging 10 times faster than conventional batteries
3. 10,000 Cycles @ 90% DOD
4. 20 Years battery design life
5. Extremely Light Weight
6. Plug and Play – No Connection needed
7. Affordable Price
8. Rapid Recharge from 100% discharge
9. Select Indoor Stackable version or Outdoor Wall Mount version – SAME PRICE!!!
Call us on +2348120855444, +2348123655444 for more inquiries.
Email us your inquiries on the Lithium Inverter batteries and Hybrid Advanced Inverter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our Physical/Warehouse for solar energy exhibition and for more inquiries; 41B, Olutoye Cres/Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria